Jun 5, 2007

International Teachers Moving Abroad - Taking your Gadgets with you

Dear fellow international teachers, If you're anything like me, you love your gadgets. I sometimes think my gadgets weigh more than my clothing when I travel. And once you've got your gadgets sorted out, you've then got to get the chargers, and adapters to go with them!

But there's more to it than that. Not all countries operate their gadgets on the same standards. North America has a completely different system for cellphones for example.

Watch this video...


Find out more...



Moving abroad to teach at an international school is probably the best career move you will ever make, but it's not without pitfalls that can easily be avoided.

Do your research and you'll enjoy every minute of your overseas teaching experience!

No comments: