Sep 5, 2007

E.T. Phone Home

My parents will tell you that there's been a number of occasions when I've phoned them at unreasonable hours, usually in the dead of night.

The reason I've screwed up is that it can be really difficult keeping track of the time difference, especially when you're dealing with summer time/daylight savings.

I've found the easiest way to find out the time in another country. Let me introduce you to... TimeZoneCheck:


This is the best resource I've found for checking what the time is in different countries related to where I am. I don't even need to tell it where I am because the website gets that from the address of the computer I'm using. It's brilliant!

Use TimeZoneCheck when you're phoning home, and when you're planning telephone or video interviews!

No comments: